FROMM 2000 series highlights the most recent developments from FROMM, the industry leader in packaging supplies and packaging machinery. This series of machines offers automated solutions for packaging pallets of different sizes and weights. The innovative patented Æolusᵀᴹ technology secures the packaging film by air jet.
FR2000 Stretch film wrapping machines Include remote control, automatic cutting of the film at the end of each wrapping cycle and the subsequent attaching of the film end against the package, by air.
With this feature, the film no longer has to be attached to the pallet by hand and it is sufficient to position the robot against the pallet.
The wrapping process can then be started remotely (from the fork lift truck). At the end of each wrapping cycle, the film is automatically cut off and attached against the package, by air.
No additional machine guards or other mechanisms are required for this process and it can be used at any wrapping location within your company.
Efficient, cost saving and Health and Safety friendly!
• State of the Art 7" Touch Screen Operating Panel (OP). For easy and flexible programming and reading service information
• Power supply: 2 AGM 12V 120Ah maintenance free traction batteries. Lithium batteries available as option
• Wrapping capacity (lith. batt), depending on pallet sizes and no. of wraps: 200 - 300 pallets
• Film carriages; CA2 mechanical brake (std),
• Audio signal at start and stop of wrapping cycle and with machine status flashing light
• Pallet height sensing photocell
• Robust safety bumper feature for the highest possible safety working environment
Some of the most interesting Options